After being lost across multiple dimensions, Aghanim the Mighty, Aghanim the All-Knowing, Aghanim the Absolutely-Yoked-and-Handsome, has found his way back to the realm — and he doesn’t arrive alone. Available to everyone and completely free-to-play, Aghanim’s Labyrinth is a four-player, cooperative roguelike that pits your party against Aghanim’s curated collection of interdimensional monsters. No Battle Pass required (although owners of the Battle Pass can earn points by playing).
Lost far beyond the astral plane for what felt to him like millennia, Aghanim tumbled hither and yon through the mists of creation, enriching his mind with magic from across the void. Aghanim became impossibly rich with unknowable insights — save for the simple knowledge of how to return. It was only before a chorus of faint voices broke through the din that he believed hope was lost. There, through darkness intertwined with ribbons of horror, could he hear hero after hero building HIS scepter.
Gather your party and check out the Aghanim’s Labyrinth for a full overview of the mode. Hurry, Aghanim awaits!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thermal Expansion – Why are gaps left between railway tracks? | #aumsum #kids #science
- Legendary Fishing: Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 | Launch Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
- FASTEST GRAND MAGUS Aghanim's Labyrinth – 28:05 Minutes – TI10 Summer Event
- Outlast Game + Expansion (Whistleblower) All Endings Explained Timeline & Theories (refreshed 2020)
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood – Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)