In a similar vein to some of my old videos, here’s some more video game inflation fetish shit, but this time with a twist.
Here is a full play-through of the so-obscure-I’m-probably-the-only-person-to-make-a-video-of-it PC game “Air Escape” by SketchVG.
I leave you with some fun facts:
– This game was made in Clickteam’s “Klik N Play” game-making program, a predecessor to their “The Games Factory” and “Multimedia Fusion” products.
– While I can’t find any dates on the game itself, the date on the art used on the game’s title screen leads me to believe it was released on 09/03/1999. I recall playing it close to when it first came out.
– Like other games made in “Klik N Play”, this game does not work on modern operating systems; I am playing it using a Windows 3.1 virtual machine.
– The collision detection is rather suspect, as the player character can be killed by objects she isn’t touching and can get momentarily stuck in walls (for example at 13:57 where she appears to get her boob stuck in a girder).
– When I first restarted the game after losing all my lives, the life counter that was supposed to be in the top left corner had vanished. It had presumably not been programmed to replenish properly, leaving me with infinite lives as you can see in this video.
– All the music is MIDI renditions of tunes from other video games, such as the boss introduction theme from “Mega Man 8” being used on the title screen and the story cut-scene using the final boss theme from “Final Fantasy V”.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thermal Expansion – Why are gaps left between railway tracks? | #aumsum #kids #science
- Legendary Fishing: Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 | Launch Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
- FASTEST GRAND MAGUS Aghanim's Labyrinth – 28:05 Minutes – TI10 Summer Event
- Outlast Game + Expansion (Whistleblower) All Endings Explained Timeline & Theories (refreshed 2020)
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood – Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)