We play classic video games and arcade games, relive our childhood years and see if they can still stand the test of time. On this episode, we’re playing Walt Disney’s The Sorcerer’s Apprentice
Sorcerer’s Apprentice is a single-player video game produced by Atari and released on the Atari 2600 in 1983. The player controls Mickey Mouse and helps him prevent the Cavern from flooding by stopping the falling stars that are turning into brooms.
In game, Mickey must run back and forth between The Mountain and The Cavern and once The Cavern is flooded, the game is over. To prevent flooding, Mickey must:
1) Catch falling stars in his Sorcerer’s Hat before they land
2) Hit stars with Mickey’s magic fireballs
3) Create empty buckets by hitting meteors with fireballs
4) Stop the brooms from reaching The Cavern floor
There is no ultimate ending for the game, but you receive points for every one of the four above goals.
You also get the option of playing in Slow, Medium, Super Sonic and Beginning game speeds.
Designed and programmed
by Peter Niday
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thermal Expansion – Why are gaps left between railway tracks? | #aumsum #kids #science
- Legendary Fishing: Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 | Launch Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
- FASTEST GRAND MAGUS Aghanim's Labyrinth – 28:05 Minutes – TI10 Summer Event
- Outlast Game + Expansion (Whistleblower) All Endings Explained Timeline & Theories (refreshed 2020)
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood – Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)