This is a tool-assisted speedrun. For more information, see TAS originally published on 2017-01-24.
Electronic Arts brings Blizzard’s best-selling strategy game to the PlayStation and Saturn in this release. They’ve combined all the missions from Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness and its expansion pack, Beyond the Dark Portal, into one package.
You take charge of either the humans and elves or the orcish hordes for control of the lands of Azeroth. Eventually you work through the dark portal and into the orcs’ homeland. You take charge of either side as you work through more than 20 missions per side in the fight for survival.
New features for the console release include an auto-build option, where you can set a queue of units to be produced and the ability to select sixteen units at a time instead of the PC’s nine.
This run by Flip plays through the Humans’ Beyond the Dark Portal campaign.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thermal Expansion – Why are gaps left between railway tracks? | #aumsum #kids #science
- Legendary Fishing: Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 | Launch Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
- FASTEST GRAND MAGUS Aghanim's Labyrinth – 28:05 Minutes – TI10 Summer Event
- Outlast Game + Expansion (Whistleblower) All Endings Explained Timeline & Theories (refreshed 2020)
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood – Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)