This is my most recent environment project and it was based off the theme of this year’s Ubisoft’s NXT 2019 Showcase. This was a fun and challenging project to of worked on and I could probably spend forever adding more and more to it but I’ve reached a good stopping point.
So, this year’s NXT backstory was of ‘The Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ and, this is my interpretation of the set from the given description. Placed in the 1920’s the set is of an old Victorian Operating Theater that’s been turned into a makeshift lab/study for a rather infamous Doctor.
All the assets were modelled in 3DS Max and Zbrush, textured with Substance Painter and Clip Studio Paint and assembled in Unreal.
For more you can check out my website or Artstation!
Audio is an edited mix of these links:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Thermal Expansion – Why are gaps left between railway tracks? | #aumsum #kids #science
- Legendary Fishing: Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PlayStation®4 | Launch Trailer | Ubisoft [NA]
- FASTEST GRAND MAGUS Aghanim's Labyrinth – 28:05 Minutes – TI10 Summer Event
- Outlast Game + Expansion (Whistleblower) All Endings Explained Timeline & Theories (refreshed 2020)
- Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood – Show Yourself (From "Frozen 2"/Lyric Video)